Although the Convention has been postponed, the auction will still go ahead with the same finish date of 1st May. And unless there are more lockdown restrictions imposed I am aiming to send all the lots out to winning bidders on or about 6th May. Of course the most important thing is for everyone to follow the government guidelines. So please stay safe and keep well, and let’s hope that this wretched virus clears up soon.
And so to the highlights this time…. four Goodbody Boer War Celebrities CAG, a set of Allen & Ginter Parasol Drill, and six Wills Japanese Series, of which we depict just this one, Lot 17….
There is also a rare Lucy Dawson Wills Puppy, (our featured home page card), four Wills Indian Miniature Series, including the illustrated one below (LOT 25), three Fairweather Historic Buildings of Scotland, three Taddy VC Heroes 101-125, three Taddy Prominent Footballers London Mixture, a Glass Cricketer, four lots of Silks and five Wills Soldiers of the World Playing Card Inset(s)
…. plus this rousing Military Trio
… and these vintage Cricketers.
In these times of isolation, why not take a bit longer to look at our catalogue, which will soon be attached below? There is a great mix of sets AND types, tobacco and trade, so don`t miss out. I look forward to receiving your bids.
- This is a sealed-bid auction. Bidders contact us with the upper amount they would like to spend on specific lots. On the auction day, after bidding has closed, the bids received are collated and the highest bidder for each lot wins.
- All bids should be submitted to XXXXX, specifying the lot numbers and bid amounts in question.
- The minimum reserve on each lot is £5. Some lots will have higher reserves.
- In the event of a tie XXXXX.
- Lot winners will be notified within 7 days and will receive details of their winning lots and payment instructions. To secure the lot, payment must be made within XXXXX.
- We welcome bids from non-members, although all winning bids will incur a 10% surcharge on the winning amount. CSGB members do not incur any surcharge.
- See our Card grading guide for more information on condition.
- Further information about specific lots (including images/scans) can be obtained by contacting XXXX. Information will be provided by email only.
The listing for this auction is not yet available.